Friday, December 4, 2009

394 Block Club blog introduction

Good afternoon,

My name is Michael Brady.  I work for Nick Luciano at Hannon Security Services Inc. My primary client is Allianz Life located in Golden Valley at Hwy 100 and I-394.  Nick has also asked me to get involved in the 394 Block Club. Nicole Nelson and I talked earlier this year about finding additional ways to get hold of members and the public. I set up this blog to see if it can be another effective method to reach out to our West Metro community.

Law enforcement members from 394 corridor communities will be able to generate and edit posts. Members of http://groups.yahoo.com/group/394-Block-Club are invited to read and respond to posts. This could be a members-only blog but I recommend it be readable by the public at large.  Google registration will be required to post however.

None of this costs the 394 Block Club, our companies, or our agencies anything. Neither does it require any particular commitment on your part. If you can use this tool - great; if not - no harm, no foul. This is my first effort at blogging so please bear with me and please don't hesitate to share any tricks you've learned about using this technology.

Thanks.

Michael Brady, CPP

No comments:

Post a Comment